EES is the proud sponsor of the 18th Hole at the 2014 Rhenish Day Golf Event on Friday 17th October 2014 at De Zalze Golf Course, Cape Town.
Click here to view your waggle, whiff and wormburners
Our Follow-Through: Want to know more about EES?
EES Sweet Spot: Read one of our latest whitepapers on IT industry trends to ensure you sound really intelligent next time you’re in a foursome.
It’s a Gimme: Visit our Facebook page to view photos of the Rhenish Golf Day.
Chip in and sign up for our monthly newsletter
EES is a dynamic, driven and growing company. Our culture is guided by the individuals that make up our team. The foundation of EES is built upon these five Corporate Values:
Connection: Building personal relationships among employees and creating a friendly, family-like working environment
Growth: Being dynamic and looking for opportunities for positive change to allow employees opportunities to grow
Leadership & Drive: Innovative in the way we do business and open to ambitious new ideas
Professionalism: Customer focused and delivering on promises
Truth & Respect: Listening to employees’ ideas, instilling accountability
Established in 2001, EES Live (Pty) Ltd provides network, electronics and electrical services and solutions. As an ISO 9001:2008 compliant company, its vision is to become Africa’s professional service provider of choice in these areas of expertise. It specialises in the integration of multiple system infrastructure including ICT, Data Centres, Security, Audio Visual, Building Management Systems (BMS) and Special Systems Co-ordination.
The EES Live Value Proposition focuses on translating technology into tangible deliverables for clients through the experience of a talented team of Engineering and ICT Consultants and Project Managers. Its head office is in Stellenbosch, and it has a partner in Lagos, Nigeria, and offices in Gaborone, Botswana.
EES is a dynamic, driven and growing company and our culture is guided by the individuals that make up our team. The foundation of EES is built upon these Corporate Values:
• Connection: Building personal relationships among employees and creating a friendly, family-like working environment
• Growth: Being dynamic and looking for opportunities for positive change to allow employees opportunities to grow
• Leadership & Drive: Innovative in the way we do business and open to ambitious new ideas
• Professionalism: Customer focused and delivering on promises
• Truth & Respect: Listening to employees’ ideas, instilling accountability and ownership
With over 300 successful projects to date, EES operates predominantly in the Financial Services, Hospitality, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Retail, Telecoms and Utilities sectors.
EES designs networks from grade layer one and two networks for carriers, open access providers, real estate funds etc. It has experience in major infrastructure networks in stadiums, airports and city urban surveillance.
The nerve centre of the modern built environment is the data centre. It enables the IT infrastructure, such as the power, cooling and control networks, to provide the owner with a concurrently maintainable facility. The data centre system can be optimized by combining and integrating it with the base building power plant. EES is the market leader in designing, building, and auditing data centres in South Africa.
EES has experience in integrated security solutions that provide an holistic solution. In addition, it has developed particular expertise in Residential Estate Security. EES has successfully completed many high profile Security and CCTV projects involving designing, engineering and project management construction supervising and commissioning of CCTV urban surveillance networks in Africa.
Videoconferencing uses audio and video telecommunications to enable communication between people at different locations. This can be as simple as a conversation between people in private offices (point-to- point) or involve several (multipoint) sites at multiple locations. In addition to project managing the implementation of these facilities to clients, EES has its own hi-tech video conferencing facilities.
Building Management Systems (BMS):
The Building Management System (BMS) is integral to a smart building. It is fundamental to making the building more energy and resource efficient, as well as environmentally responsible. EES believes that companies cannot measure what they are not monitoring.
Special Systems Co-Ordination:
In addition to ICT, special systems co-ordination includes mechanical, electrical and instrumentation service coordination in major infrastructure projects.
EES is committed to client-delivery. Meeting clients’ respective needs is pivotal to our business, and our business approach helps us to achieve this. We believe in leading by example. The cutting edge technology and business systems supporting our business enable us to provide our clients with the best possible Consulting Services.
EES has been built and grows on a simple formula here:
• Integrity: We ensure that trust is built into everything that we do. Continual investment in our greatest asset, our people, means we are able to operate with our clients’ best interests at heart to deliver projects to the highest expectations.
• Gearing: We strive to be lean, focused and competitive in delivering global solutions to our clients. Using EES business process technology, we can effectively collaborate with major consulting firms or operate independently.
• Knowledge: We strive always to be at the cutting edge, managing, leveraging and sharing our knowledge with our clients and partners. Knowledge and experience are intrinsic aspects of EES business process and project delivery.
• Sustainability: Our ability to effectively manage EES values ensures that we seek and achieve sustainability in all that we do. We recognise that professional service delivery will be judged by time and by track record.