E-Mail Disclaimer of EES, including all parent and subsidiary companies:
1. Any e-mail message received from any employee, officer, director and/or contractor of EES and any of its parent or subsidiary companies (“Bradman Trust”, "Enterprise Bridges"), including any attachments thereto (the “e-mail message”), is subject to the notice and disclaimer as set-out herein.
2. The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is solely intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed (the “intended recipient”) and may contain private, confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material and may be subject to confidentiality agreements. Access to this e-mail message by everyone else is unauthorised. If the recipient hereof is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, retransmission or dissemination, or any other use of or taking of any action or any omission in reliance upon this e-mail message is prohibited and unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message (or a person responsible for delivering this e-mail message to its intended recipient), please contact the sender hereof and delete the e-mail message from all storage media. You may not disclose, distribute, copy or retain it or any part thereof.
3. E-mail messages are not necessarily secure and no liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient or are incomplete, intercepted, lost or destroyed. EES shall not be liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail message, for any delay in its receipt or for any viruses contained herein. No warranty is given that this e-mail message if free of viruses.
4. The views expressed in this e-mail message are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author hereof and does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of EES its management, officers or directors. No warranties of any nature whatsoever are made or implied that any employee and/or contractor of EES was authorised to create and send this e-mail message. This e-mail message does not in any way whatsoever imply or convey any authority to contract on behalf of EES and does not in any way whatsoever represent a formal agreement or offer for such purposes on behalf of EES or its employees and/or subcontractors and no agreement with EES shall be of any force of effect or enforceable unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised signatory of EES. For the purposes hereof, a “written document” shall exclude any written document that is in the form, either wholly or partly, of a data message as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002, and “signed” shall mean a signature executed by hand with a pen and without any electronic process or intervention.
5. EESs shall be deemed to have (a) sent an e-mail message once reflected as “sent” in the log files on EES's mail servers and (b) received once a EES representative has responded thereto. Auto replies shall not be deemed a response for the purposes hereof.
6. EES reserves the right to monitor, filter, view, intercept and block e-mail messages addressed to its employees, officers, directors, contractors or users or transmitted by same or take any other action in accordance with its electronic communications policy.
7. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall EES, its management, officers, directors, employees or the sender of this e-mail message be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, liabilities, losses or claims resulting from this e-mail message or the use of this e-mail message in any way whatsoever.
8. The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this e-mail message.
Any information, images and/or software that are made available on this website is the copyright work of EES. Copying of any information and/or software relating to this site or the reproduction of the whole or any part of the information contained in this site is prohibited, except for the exclusive use of the visitor to this site, provided that such visitor may not recopy or share such software, or information with any other person, whether for gain or not, and may not incorporate such software or information in any work or publication whether in print, electronic medium or otherwise.
2. Disclaimer of warranty
The EES Website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional, technical, financial or other advice to any visitor to this site and must not be relied upon as such by any person whatsoever.
The authors/creators of this site have tried to ensure that the information contained herein is correct, but errors or inaccuracies may exist or the information may be incomplete, unreliable or no longer up to date. Therefore no warranties of any nature whatsoever are given and any liability to any person in respect of anything and in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done, wholly or partly in reliance upon the whole or any part hereof, are disclaimed, including and without limitation, any contractual, delictual, direct, consequential or financial damages or losses.
3. Limitation of Liability
The use of the EES Website is at the visitors own risk. On no account will EES or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the information and or software available on the EES Website be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the EES Website. The visitor hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this paragraph shall apply to all the content on the EES Website.
This limitation of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication-line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action.
4. Third Parties
The creators and publishers of the EES Website are not responsible for any third parties' site, home page, programmes, communications or other information which can be accessed through or from this site.
The creators and publishers of this site give no warranty for any possible infringement of another person's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
5. Applicable Law
Any visitor to the EES Website acknowledges and agrees that the laws of the Republic of South Africa shall apply exclusively to any legal dispute relating to this site.
For your convenience, EES has included the ability to Print, Email or create a PDF of each of this websites pages. This facility can be found by mousing-over the icon at the top right of each page/article.
Section 51 Manual for Private Bodies
THIS MANUAL HAS BEEN PREPARED IN TERMS OF SECTION 51 OF THE PROMOTION OF ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT 2 / 2000